Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things to look forward to

I've been in a little bit of a rut this past week. Winter blahs, tired, forgetful (I completely forgot to go into work one day) this month has felt long.

So I thought it would help to make a list of some things I am looking forward to in the next few weeks:

-my parents are coming into town this week, yay!

-I found this jacket for $20, originally priced at $118. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

-Spring will be coming. Maybe not for a month or two, but it has at least been sunny the last few days.

-My favorite holiday is coming: Valentine's day!

-Hopefully I'll be hearing back from my schools by mid-March

-Jon's birthday is coming in March!

That is my list for now...

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

Those are good things to look forward to. I hope Spring comes soon. What does your jacket look like? Maybe you should post a picture of you wearing it when you get it. :o)

jamie hixon said...

I know all about ruts, and you are not the only one apparently. I've been reading blogs for the past 10 minutes and there are a lot of people in them! You are so good at looking for the positive though, and it all sounds good to me.