Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday

Not much is going on around these parts.
I think we are finally starting to get our routine down. At night I "put Jon to bed" around 8:30 and I go to the gym. Get home and do homework for an hour, shower, and go to bed. He wakes up at 4:30 and goes to work. I wake up around 8am. It seems to give us the most amount of time possible with each other.

Jon is still enjoying his shadowing, but the doctor was out of town this past week. I am enjoying the research I am doing but am struggling to reach my 10 hours a week, there doesn't seem to be enough to do yet.

Graduation feels close at this point. It is a weird feeling, but a good one. I think we are ready to move on to new things. At the same time- we have really learned to like school.

As I said- life is pretty standard right now. That is ok by us.

I am so happy its the weekend. We are looking forward to date night, movies, catching up on homework and sleep, and going to the gym together.

Happy Friday! Hope its a good one!

1 comment:

T-Ray said...

Yea for Fridays! I am looking forward to the weekend as well. Always happy to hear updates and that you guys are doing well.