Monday, January 4, 2010

Bragging Rights

I can't help myself. I am just so proud.

Jon got another 4.0! We are soo happy for him and that he is doing so well.

(I didn't do too shabby either with my 3.94) Best semester yet!

Today is the first day for winter semester. Since we had such a successful fall term it has really motivated us to work hard for our final full semester! It is hard to believe our college experience is coming to a close- we have invested so much time and effort into getting our education. It really has been worth it, we have grown so much. We will see what this semester has in store for us.

Jon will be taking 16 credits and is most looking forward to his medical shadowing course.
I am taking 15 credits and am looking forward to the research I will be doing with war veterans and their wives.

We are soo ready to finish up this semester!!! (please pay no attention to the fact that it hasn't even started yet haha)

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

Congrats! That is so awesome, you have the right to brag. By the way... thanks again for the blog header tip. I think I am going to have a lot of fun with this new knowledge! :o)

Melissa said...

That's awesome!!! This past semester was our best too and I'm excited to jump into SFL this semester. I hope you had a great first day!