Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Congratulations

I just want to give a big congratulations to my brother James and my soon-to-be-sister-in-law Jessica for their engagement!



They are such cuties and I know they make each other happy- it already feels like Jessica is part of the family but I can't wait for it to be "official." I am sure James feels the same way.


Meanwhile...
I have been eying this penguin hardcover classics set. I think it is so lovely. I might make this a continuing Christmas present, I would love to have the entire collection.


I love how they look miscellaneous but put-together at the same time. Jon and I already have quite a stuffed bookcase, but I don't think we ever plan on stopping investing in books. Our dream house would definitely have a library!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Rach you're sweet! I can't wait for it to be official too! :)

T-Ray said...

Hooray for James and Jessica! Congrats!

jamie hixon said...

Wow, they look really happy, and she is way cute! Congrats!
Also, I am a huge fan of books and classics and those are beautiful. I bet I already own most of those books, but I want to re-buy them now. We have two huge bookcases already full... I love books.