Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There is no place like home

Here are some more pictures from our vacation! We have a lot of favorites, but here are some of our highlights.

Tonight we went to dinner at Ruth's Chris steak house for an early birthday. They had delicious food!


I tried my luck at surfing. Jon's brother Jake helped me.. I caught two waves, but knelt instead of standing up. But we had fun!


The mystery spot in Santa Cruz was entertaining, we also went to the boardwalk while we were down there.


San Francisco was fantastic, we loved the city, fishermans warf, and ghiradelli square. Here we are with the golden gate bridge:



I feel as though Jon and I have two homes now... in Goleta California and our little apartment in Provo Utah. But it sure has been nice to be with our families, we like them!

2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I'm jealous. I am finally starting to miss Goleta just a smidge.
Looks like you had fun!

T-Ray said...

Oh how I miss Cali! Glad you went and had a good time.