Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good News

We are taking a little break after our nearly 4 mile trek to fishermans warf and ghiradelli square.

I thought I would take the time to share some little bits of good news.

First, Jon is getting A's in his 2 classes from this term! And I am getting an A in abnormal psychology! We are very happy.

Also, remember voting for t-shirt designs? Well they choose this one and asked me to make it navy blue (otherwise it looks too much like a UVU shirt, I agree). Who knows, maybe I was the only one who submitted anything, but either way, it is fun to have my design on some shirts! Thanks for voting guys!

3 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Yay! I voted for that one.

Amy said...

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

congrats! that's so exciting- good grades AND winning the shirt contest :)