Monday, July 27, 2009

Vote please!

The School of Family Life Student Association (SFLSA)is having a t-shirt design contest for next year's shirts. I have come up with 2 designs and am finding the people I ask split on what they like. If you have any preference what so ever please let me know which one you like more. Email me, call me, text me, comment.. what ever works. I am stuck. By the way... there really is no prize for this, I just enjoy doing it.
I have a picture of how the layout will look on the shirts, and then close ups of the designs.







These are supposed to be unisex shirts but probably 90-95% of the people in SFLSA are women. I was thinking for the shirt above, for the men we could make it black with white words. Maybe? I don't know...

Thank you!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think the first one is much more unisex. The second one would be too girly for me, even in black. I can't picture a guy wearing it, but I don't live in Provo... ;-)

Dave and Lori said...

I like the first one the best...i think it is easy to read and unisex

Brandon and Bethany said...

I like the second one.. men can suck it up and wear it.

jamie hixon said...

Tough call, but I'm gonna have to go with #1. They are both awesome, but the first is easier to read and very unique and artistic (DaVinci-ish?).
I wrote this out before I read your other comments, by the way.

Matt and Melanie said...

I like the second one better. :)