Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Jon and I are lucky to have two wonderful mothers who care for us. When we were friends back in high school we used to talk about our families and I would say how great my mom was, and Jon would say how wonderful his mom was. We would playfully "fight" over who had the best mom. I remained quietly impressed that Jon was so kind and respectful toward his mom. Moms, Jon and I love you! You are the very best moms we could have. Thank you for all of your love and support, and for accepting both of us into your families.

Since both of you are far away, we did the best we could to send you flowers:






Have a wonderful day, enjoy your flowers, and thanks for being our moms!

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Isn't it great to not have a problem with Mothers-in-law? Dan and I are lucky like that too.