Monday, December 14, 2009

Tiny Update

Finals week has began! I don't want to bore everyone with the details. All you need to know is Jon and I have been studying hard and looking forward to the end of the semester. It has been a good term and we are glad we had a couple of classes together.

We are soo excited for Christmas break and seeing our family. We leave the 18th, the last day of finals! Hooray!

I've "finished" all of my grad school applications! Now I just have to make sure everyone does their letters of rec in time, make sure all of my information has been received and wait patiently. Ha. Patiently.

After Thursday afternoon, the scheduled time for our last final, we will be done and hopefully doing more entertaining things to blog about. Until then - good luck with your finals and Christmas plans!

1 comment:

T-Ray said...

good luck with finals. You guys work so hard... so you will do great.