Friday, May 8, 2009

Thank you friends and family for your well wishes on our anniversary, we appreciated it! We had a wonderful day: made a yummy breakfast, had a good work out, went to see a movie, and ended the night with a nice dinner.
I made Jon this "ice cream cake roll", and thought it looked so good! I had never made it before, but I think its a hit:


yummm delicious
On another note: we are praying for your all back in Santa Barbara, fighting off the Jesusita fire! We hope that the firefighters can stay safe, as well as the families and people of SB. We love you all!

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

YUM!!! Can I have some? ha ha... looks good.

jamie hixon said...

That does look delicious! And thanks for thinking of us Santa Barbarians. I think the fire is getting more under control now...