Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Congratulations

Congratulations to JON VAN WICKLE for getting his first 4.0 in college!
What a smarty-pants! Physiology, bio-mechanics, religion and accounting, WOW!

Congratulations to me for finishing the semester! As my mom taught me early in college: you must grade yourself in other areas of your life for true judgement. How did you do with other new things that were a first for you? These are my winter semester life grades..

Healthy Cooking A-
I've definitely improved
Moving in the middle of the Semester A
unexpected, but we pulled it off gracefully
Finding New Jobs A
took us less than one month
Exercise A+
this is my week 7 of going 5 times a week, for an hour each time!

Yay for us!

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Wow, you are totally killing me in the game of life. Nice work.