Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today I had the divine privilege of telling a Hawaiian that his daughter would not be getting her deposit back. First this man questioned by ability to confirm his daughter’s nullified deposit. Then when I told him that I could not (and would not) do anything to change it, he mocked my position as manager based on the fact that I would not take responsibility for his daughters lack of refund. So I politely bid him aloha, and suggested he say aloha to his moolah as well. Luckily this winner lives in Hawaii, so I don’t have to worry about him popping in to bombard me with any more of his twisted logic.

On the Upside, Summerwood Condos is over 90% full, he Civic has five new tires, and we got paid today. So Life is good.

3 comments:

Joy said...

That Hawaiian sounds like pilikia.
Glad to hear that you sent him on his way and now you are having a
kanipila!!!!
love from you greatest fan!!!

Joy said...

I am happy for the civic...do you really have 5 new tires? That is great:-)
love,
ygf

Rory said...

Don't be messin' with the big Hawai'ians bra. It's noooo good. (Read with a Hawai'ian "accent" if you will.) Unless you're never gonna see them again. Then it's alright. Fun story big brother.

Ror