We were told on Friday, at midnight that we wouldn't be able to move in on Saturday. We were all packed up and were tired of having the date pushed back, so we convinced them to let us move. We started packing the U-haul at 2, and were all moved in at about 8pm. Seeing this empty moving truck was the best feeling in the world!Our muscles were super tired by the end of the day, as were we. We celebrated by going to CPK and using our fantastic celebration gift card! (thanks Joy!!) It was just what we needed at the end of the day. We also needed to get groceries to get through Sunday, so we went and just got the necessities. Then we plunked down for some deep sleep. However, before 6am I woke up to the thought, "did we ever take in the groceries??" I woke Jon up and we had to go out and get them. Luckily our items survived. Haha
Bethany, Brandon and baby Chandler stopped by on their long trip to Oregon! We loved spending some hours with them on Sunday, and it was really fun to cook for the first time in the condo, with them there as company.
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (67)
- Move-In Day!
- Last weekend Phyllis and Kathleen came to visit us...
- Jon and I have been talking a lot about improving ...
- Jon and I have been enjoying training this week. W...
- Happy Father's Day to Jon and my pops :) we love t...
- Today Jon and I walked down to the Little Italy on...
- property management
- Some wedding pictures for the family:
- ▼ June (8)