Friday, June 20, 2008


Jon and I have been talking a lot about improving our "look". We've made a pact to not tell anyone at our new job how old we are.. in the fear that they'll think they have an upper hand by being older than us. Thus.. we bought Jon some new sneakers that aren't skate shoes, look more dressed up, are still comfortable- and they were on sale!
Here is a picture:




And of course I couldn't resist looking.. I got a small clutch for a great price as well!
It was a fun evening, and buying something for ourselves feels like a real treat now. We had a good time :)

5 comments:

Joy said...

qzyou two are hysterical...I love it!
love, your greatest fan

Michaela said...

Love the shoes Jon!

Joy said...

Hey Michaela,
I see that you left a comment, how is the heat up there in Buelton? What are you doing to keep cool?
xox
J.
ps hi to rachel and jon too! :-0

Michaela said...

Joy, there's two L's in BueLLton ;) It's cooler today. 80 something.. better than the 114 it was the other day

Michaela said...

oh my gosh, i forgot to say hi to Rachel and Jon.... Hi you two! You're so lucky you don't live in BueLLton - it's been so hot here in our valley!