Friday, June 20, 2008
Jon and I have been talking a lot about improving our "look". We've made a pact to not tell anyone at our new job how old we are.. in the fear that they'll think they have an upper hand by being older than us. Thus.. we bought Jon some new sneakers that aren't skate shoes, look more dressed up, are still comfortable- and they were on sale!
Here is a picture:
And of course I couldn't resist looking.. I got a small clutch for a great price as well!
It was a fun evening, and buying something for ourselves feels like a real treat now. We had a good time :)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (67)
- Move-In Day!
- Last weekend Phyllis and Kathleen came to visit us...
- Jon and I have been talking a lot about improving ...
- Jon and I have been enjoying training this week. W...
- Happy Father's Day to Jon and my pops :) we love t...
- Today Jon and I walked down to the Little Italy on...
- property management
- Some wedding pictures for the family:
- ▼ June (8)