Sunday, February 6, 2011

Well here is what you need to know...

Jon: He is loving his phlebotomy class and looks forward to going every single class day. He is volunteering at a blood bank where he gets to give people snacks and make sure they don't faint.

Rachel: Went to my first group home last Monday for therapy/education for the kids. It was an adventure, the kids make me laugh. I have my first client this week. Oh boy. After Wednesday I might need therapy of my own.

Us: We are soo excited to go to cousin Kaitlin's wedding in Seattle this August. We can't wait to visit the beautiful city again, have fun with the family and celebrate such a happy occasion!

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

Glad you guys are doing well. Jealous that you get to go to Seattle... love it there.

jamie hixon said...

That is awesome.
Hooray for weddings abroad!