Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Studying...

is what I should be doing. But sometimes my brain can only handle so much. And sometimes my brain just has an off day.

Today is one of those days.

So I finally caved this evening and started working on some stuff I actually wanted to be doing. I figured there was no reason to keep these simple projects to myself.

Feel free to print these out, use them, share them, send them, whatever you want. I would probably print them out on cardstock or another good quality paper. Even if you print them out in black and white, they will probably turn out ok :)

Just click on the image, they are saved as JPEGs so hopefully the sizing is right.

Tis the season for giving! (If you guys have any other ideas for graphic design projects, please let me know!)


This one is a 3 inch by 5 inch card, prints out at 6in by 5in and then you can fold it in half at the gray line.


This is a 5in by 7in single note card (really recommend cardstock for this). Cut along the dashed lines.


I have been putting my graphic design to good use, making and designing some Christmas presents this year. I find it so relaxing. So, use these if you want. Or not. Whatever you would like.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

They look great Rachel.

jamie hixon said...

I always love free stuff like this, Rachel. And I really wish I had a knowledge of graphic design. I should really take some classes. It is very interesting to me.