Sunday, June 14, 2009

Obsessions

I just had to share all of the wonderful things I've discovered on the web:

1. dafont.com
download fonts for free. I cannot stop myself, it is too much fun. I am still proud of my Harry Potter font and I promise I will find a way to use it someday.

2. amazon.com.... I know, "duh"
but really, I bought a CHI hair straightener for $50 (normally $190). It heats up faster than I can brush my teeth. Really, it doesn't get any better than that.
ps they still have them here for $71.54

3. thepioneerwoman.com/cooking
This lady gives step by step instructions for yummy food, with pictures! As someone who doesn't know what it is supposed to look like when you scald milk, or knead the dough until its smooth- I am in loooove with her instructions and recipes.

4. seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
a spoof on Mormon married/mom blogs. She is cute, she is perfect, she loves her husband, and she gives her children strange and unique names. She is totally offensive. And I love it.
(thank you Courtney for introducing me!)

5. http://www.shabbyapple.com/
They design dresses with more fabric, and more cover. And they make them cute. I think I would like to buy them all, but right now my favorite one is this one.

Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I want a follow up with some of Jon's favorite web sites..

T-Ray said...

Thanks for passing along good info! Love it! Isn't the world wide web awesome?

jamie hixon said...

I love Shabby Apple, but I always forget to go there. Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't seen their new stuff.
Also, that pioneer cooking site is amazing!