Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day

This is a little late... I know. My Internet has been acting up. But finally, a recap of one of my favorite holidays! I like valentine's day to be more about doing things together than presents, I appreciate a good experience.

So this is what we did with our Sunday afternoon.

I started making some pizza...



And we made them heart shaped in honor of the holiday...


I finished up our delish meal while Jon worked on our fort...


It was fantastic... the most epic fort yet!


We ate our dinner in there (really) and watched a movie. It was perfect.

As for school and work, things are moving along. We are half way through the semester! Not like I am counting or anything... Jon has been getting phenomenal grades. In two of his classes he has been in the top 13 or 20 people (out of 400+) on some of his test scores. Sheesh, to think I've always silently resented those people, and now I am living with one! He also got a scholarship for the spring term, way to go Jon!

Hopefully more blog posts will be coming as the semester progresses- there are many things to look forward to!

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

How cute it that!? I love that your pizza was in the shape of a heart... but I love even more that you guys ate it in a fort. I love forts. It has been a while since i have made one... but you have me really wanting to make another one.

Shelly said...

I like that you did this for V day. On a totally different note, I like that picture you have under "engagement" because it looks like fantasy land to me.