Sunday, September 9, 2012

July + August

So I've gone two months without blogging- failing at my once-a-month goal. It gets to the point where I have stuff to say and the longer I wait to share it, the more stuff there is, and then I become overwhelmed by the idea of updating the blog. So forget that- I am just going to make a little list of everything going on.

-I got a job! I am working part time at a rural hospital, about 25 minutes away. I am doing group therapy with the severely and chronically mentally ill. This is definitely not the job I had in mind when I graduated, but I am seriously so grateful for it. I am learning a ton, the clients are so nice, and the experience is invaluable. And I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

-Jon did a killer job on the MCAT, I am so proud of him! All of his hard work and dedication really paid off.  He is continuing with all of his applications and had chosen 29 schools to apply to. Here we go for round 2!

-Our friends are really wonderful. Recently we have enjoyed a fun trip home over Labor Day weekend, we went apple picking up in Oak Glenn yesterday, and tonight we are making apple crisp and playing games.

-Larue, our puppy, provides us with a lot of entertainment. She has mastered the doggy door and potty training which makes going to work easier. She is weighing in at nearly 9 pounds, three times her weight when we got her! She is missing all of the love and attention she got at home with our families.

-Jon got a new calling at church, he is a ward missionary. This seems like it will be a good fit for him and we are excited to see how he gets to be involved!

That is all I can remember for the time being. I am sure there are more things to update, but that is all the "big stuff" for now. We are looking forward to this heat to go away and into the cooler weather of the fall.

3 comments:

Xiang Nan said...




The Origina Replica Breitling claimed the bubble as a potential source of weakness that they were finally able to overcome with technology. Well, heading back to the late 1960’s and the high-end?,Rolex Submarine the brand took a page from the contemporary Detroit era of cars – as in, there’s no cure for cubic inches. In 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches case, though,He sent lots of pictures along the way to show the innards of the?Omega Watches , including the Hermes handbags correctly signed inside case back.

Alvira Li said...


Month display and adjust the rolex daytona length of the month set by the date display disk in the two pin control. The first pin on the disc is set to fake watches rotate the set wheel. Push a stylus on the lever with a darker cut on the swiss replica watches set wheel to identify a 30-day month to set a long toggle route. In this way, the date of the double conversion the next day through the push rod to be achieved.

عبده العمراوى said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل