Sunday, July 24, 2011

I am the proud new owner of this book:



However, Jon has hidden it from me. Hidden MY book somewhere in MY apartment (ok, our apartment). I have been dying to read this, it has been recommended to me repeatedly. But I have one last project to do for this quarter- 10 pages of my modality paper are due this Thursday. Then it is freedom. Well, freedom from classes at least. So I am going to be working extra hard to earn some escapism with this little gem.

In other news...
Jon got his first pay check!
And I made the deans list at school (Crazy, right?).

One more week until some serious book reading takes place, camping with friends, going to the pool in between seeing clients, cooking healthy dinners and taking care of me. And Jon. He deserves a couple months of good dinners and a clean apartment after a year of "can you help me out please?!" What a guy... (even if he does hide books from me.)

4 comments:

Melissa F said...

Congrats on your upcoming break from class!! Deans list- wow. You're awesome! :)

Jaimie said...

yay! I'm glad you'll get a little break soon. That book is on my list to read, let us know how it is!

Tracy said...

That is too funny. Sounds like you are doing awesome. Glad to hear it.

jamie hixon said...

I loved that book! Karen Bridgers hated it though, apparently. She is like the only one I've met with that reaction though. Have fun reading!