Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jon and I are having a lovely Thanksgiving break.

Today we decided to make ourselves a Thanksgiving feast for two! I don't think I have ever cooked so much food in my life. I had to document this! Take a look:
Our dinner table.. all we had was a picnic tablecloth, haha

Jon digging in!
This year, Jon and I are thankful for:
-EACHOTHER!
-Our families :)
-The opportunity to get an education
-Job, home, food
-The tender mercies of the Lord
-That we get to go home for Christmas!
Jon and I have done our best to start creating a Christmas list for our relatives. We are still working on it, but if you need ideas go to: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1EHTMMGUUNBSU
Any lists you could provide for family members would be appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: