Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a little different this year since Jon had to work quite a bit during our normal school break. But we were soo glad to spend time with our families.

Christmas eve was a blast- keeping with tradition we went to church with the Van Wickle's, had a delicious dinner and got into the Chrismas spirit.

Christmas day at the Van Wickle's we went geocaching thanks to mom VW's latest toy. It was a total blast to go to the lake and other local areas to search (but it was mighty cold that day!).

Check out the cool hats cousin Kaitlin got the boys, I love them!


Our beautiful lake... and mom VW way out there searching haha


So sweet, love this pic!


We loved being with all the Tate's together for the afternoon. In the evening we got to see Tangled which was a totally cute family movie.

Since Jon and I are starving students I pinched our pennies this year and made some homemade gifts.

Homemade peppermint hot chocolate for the boys...


Personalized stationary for the girls... this is Jessica's


Christmas was a fun adventure, I was home, back and forth between Redlands and SB many times but I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with family.

Next post...new years!

4 comments:

T-Ray said...

Love the beenie picture. How fun.

jamie hixon said...

Nice homemade gifts! I did that this year as well, but I think if I do it again I will have to start a little sooner...

doublejtate said...

I love my stationary. I sent my sister a letter on it!

Christina said...

I'm stealing the homemade gift ideas. ;o)