Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sorry..

I haven't been posting much.

Jon and I have been much too busy prepping for Hawaii.



Just kidding. Kind of.
(just to clarify, those are Jon's legs)


Jon and I have become reading finatics. We have been blowing through the Percy Jackson series- it is so much fun, incredibly adventurous and it can make me laugh out loud. We also read the Hunger Games, which is amazing! We have been recommending it to everyone we know. Jon has also started in on some more Michael Chriton books. So really, we are getting our hands on good books as often as possible. If you have any recommendations please let me know!

We have been enjoying our time at home. It has been relaxing and a good chance for us to really catch up with our families.

and the sun.

even if reaching the sun sometimes means climbing up to lizards mouth- Jon recently got some rock climbing shoes.


It was actually really neat to drive up the mountains and come out above the cloud cover.



On Saturday we are heading to HAWAII. We leave early in the morning to drive to the airport, hop on a plane and land in Honolulu. From there we go on a cruise to Maui, the Big Island (Kona and Hilo), Kauai and back to Oahu. We seriously cannot wait. We have been trying to get as much sun a possible but it just hasn't been out lately. Good thing we are heading to a place where it will be!

I won't have my computer on the ship, but I promise great pictures and updates when we return.

Aloha!

3 comments:

doublejtate said...

We are so excited!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

T-Ray said...

I'm jealous... I want to go to Hawaii!
I need to read more.

Courtney said...

What a fun summer! I'm so jealous of Hawaii. Maybe we'll copy my brother and go for our 10 year anniversary. :) Have ever so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures!