Sunday, March 1, 2009

We will be moving sometime this week!
The couple who's apartment we are moving into are waiting for their loan to fund, which will be sometime between Monday and Thursday. Hooray!

Our living room is currently housing many flattened boxes, and some that are already packed. We are looking forward to our new place and our new beginnings.

At the same time however, we are still on the job search. We are seriously grateful for good parents who taught us how to save our pennies! We are going to pay 6 months rent as soon as we move in, so that we can still have enough savings to get by, but we do not need to worry. What a blessing!

We are sooo excited that mom and dad Van Wickle are coming in a few weeks for Jon's birthday! We are hoping this spring weather will continue, so that they can see more than just snow.

Today was my last Sunday teaching the 7-12 year old primary kids music. It was the perfect day to end on. They were sooo excited about memorizing the books of the Book of Mormon, and were really reverent when they sang their songs about Jesus and the ressurection. I am glad I got to teach for a short time, even though it was out of my comfort zone. I am sure I will get a chance again someday! Who knows where we will be asked to serve in our new ward.

Other than that... there is no news. But no news is good news around these parts. God bless and happy Sunday!

3 comments:

T-Ray said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with the move and good luck with finding a job, trust me... I know what that is like. ;o)

Lori C said...

Hey! Good luck with the move and all. I am glad you have this, so I can feel like I am keeping up with you guys are your crazy life. I found you from looking at bethany's...

jamie hixon said...

I never like the part of moving where you have to pack everything you own into boxes. But there are bright sides to everything. (De-junking? New adventures?) Good luck in the job search!